Register for GovTravels 2024 now and save up to $100! Early bird discounts are available through Wednesday, January 17, 2024. The 2024 GovTravels Symposium will be held Monday, February 26 through Wednesday, February 28, 2024, at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia.
Hosted by the National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA), co-sponsored by the Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO), and in association with the General Services Administration, GovTravels brings together experts from across the U.S. Government and the commercial travel industry to examine a wide range of issues that impact the Government’s multi-billion-dollar travel enterprise. Presenters from across government and industry are set to provide informative presentations and foster thought-provoking discussions focused on this year’s theme, “The Future of Government Travel: Trends in Sustainability, Innovation, and Evolving Technologies.”
We’re excited to hear from our counterparts across the federal government about trends they are seeing and learn more about emerging technologies that could help us better shape the future of the defense travel enterprise. It’s a unique opportunity to have so many experts together in one venue and that’s the advantage of GovTravels,” said Jennifer Todd-McPherson, Director, DTMO.
This year’s events include:
- Keynote address by Mr. Steven Parker, Esq., Chief Innovation Officer at the Transportation Security Administration, on the future technology trends in travel, including the impact of artificial intelligence on travel.
- Panel discussions highlighting the state of sustainability in transportation and new technologies, featuring a variety of notable panelists, including Ms. Kathryn Newhouse, Director of Sustainable Operations, Supply Chain, White House Council on Environmental Quality, Office of the Chief of Sustainability and Mr. Robert Tappan, Managing Director, International Biometrics + Identity Association
- Travel Academy – educational sessions that will focus on the travel experience, technology & innovation, and training for DoD travel managers.
- Exhibit Hall – Visit with travel industry vendors and Government program representatives to discuss their products and services.
- DoD Connect – DoD attendees have a chance to hear directly from the DTMO Director and leadership team on the state of the Defense Travel Enterprise.
Those who have attended GovTravels in years past will notice that the first day is again jam-packed with government and industry meetings.
Visit NDTAHQ.com for more information, including the program agenda and lodging and transportation details.